Saturday, September 19, 2009

We Just Started Some of Those Changes

My wife Michelle and I have this agreement that we won't buy birthday or anniversary gifts because we love to surprise each other throughout the year with new things that make the others day just a little bit more brighter. The same for our kids as well. They each save up their money, but purchase gifts for one another throughout the year. Well Last week was no exception.

I ordered Michelle that P90X program you see on every infomercial thinking it would be easy enough for me to breeze through, yet hard enough for her. All I can say is I'm damn sore .

My chest and back are killing me and I'm only on day 3 as of today. The diet is awesome and I'll try and port some of it up here on this blog if i can.

But the thing that is so important is that we made a decision to change, made a plan, and are now working on it.

Too many people quit too easily and the goal is to not be one of them. even if it means staying up a little longer and getting up a little earlier, you can't give up. It's like rocky always says,"I ain't heard no bell."

Don't let life get you down anymore. Life happens and trials and tribulations come and go, but we deal with it. That's what makes us so great. We have the ability to change any pattern we want too, we just need to want too. If you need help, ask for it. Don't let pride get in the way of your salvation.

Good things and bad things happen to everyone. There are only three places your ever gonna be. Going into a trial, coming out of a trial, or in the middle one.







No comments:

Post a Comment