Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pointers on Proverbs

Many people who have read this blog don't know that I am actually a former preacher. I say former because I'm not sure if I was ever really called to preach and teach, but more or less went into the ministry to try and make right the many things I have done wrong. Yet I still try" I'll emphasize the word try" to remember what it is that made my life then be fulfilled compared to the way it once was.

You see, Life isn't always going to be a crystal stair, but it will be an adventure if your willing to learn from your past and go forward willingly and happily. You need to begin to be grateful and thankful for what it is that you've accomplished thus far in life. But don't be satisfied with mediocrity. Strive for the things that matter most.

There is a rule called the 80/20 rule. In other words, 80% of the things we do account for only 20 % of our successes and 20% of what we do affects the other 80%. Is it any wonder then why every single guru out there has us learning how to plan our day the easy way?

I believe in keeping things simple and enjoying the time I have, but you need to work hard and save for the lean years when you know the rains aren't going to be coming. Until then be as the ant, work now and store up the food because winter is coming.

Be Sure To Come Check Out My New Website Clicking Here I am Updating it Daily and I Will Be Giving a Ton of Freebies Away

No comments:

Post a Comment