Sunday, October 11, 2009

Back After Some Much Needed Reflection

I definitly needed some time away recently. Oh don't get me wrong, I didn't actually leave and go anywhere. I simply did what many folks fail to do. I stepped back and just gave everything around me a good hard look. And you know what, I reall didn't learn anything new.

I found out something that I already knew, I simply failed to utilize on what I knew. truly the greatest mistake anyone can ever make huh.

So this realization came just a few days ago while I was watching the latest installment of the Ultimate Fighter series on Spike TV. The main focus of this season seems to be kimbo Slice, a very humble and self made street fighter who is hell bent on proving he is the best at what he does.

During this show he said that his greatest enemy was his "inner me"
But to think about it though, isn't that all of our greatest enemies? Isn't the Inner Me the one person who always tells us we can't and that we need to learn our lesson and just back to sucking our thumbs.

Yet the inner me can be your greatest coach. Thats why I designed the Global Exchange Network. It's a simple program that i have created to help you grow financially, spiritually and will give you the tools to assist you in designing the life you truly and ultimately desire.

Simply click here and you'll have access to tons of downloads from the worlds greatest minds the world has ever had to offer.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment